The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium.
The city in which the position is available is in the near proximity of a major German city with over 100.000 inhabitants.
The hospital in which the position is available provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community.
The department of anesthesiology takes pride in its technical and social abilities through which it is capable of preparing its patients for pain-free surgeries. The department’s main focal points are:
- General anesthesia
- All common regional anesthesia procedures
- Good blood management procedures for autologous donation or mechanical autotransfusion
- Pain management
The form of work required is full time. The salary will be later negotiated depending on the candidates professional experience. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Anesthesiology or experienced Resident doctor in Anesthesiology (minimum 4 years)
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional goals of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mejobs.ro/ro/
Contact: Raul Oros, Consultant Resurse Umane EGV Recruiting /Tel: 0259 211 121 / email@example.com