The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium.
The hospital in which the position is available provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community.
The department of Gynecology is proud of its reputation as a competent and patient oriented facility. It offers all methods for prevention, diagnosis and conservative treatment as well as all major surgical procedures in the field of Gynecology. Surgical techniques include:
- Micro-invasive surgery for treatment of benign and malignant tumors in the region of the abdomen and chest
- The latest surgical techniques for treatment of female urinary incontinence.
- Surgery for tumors, fibrosis and cysts using the belly mirror technique.
The clinics main focal points are:
- Surgery of malignant tumors of the abdomen and chest
- Psycho-oncological care
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques (Laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopy)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- All operations for urinary incontinence or reducing conditions
- Aesthetic surgery
- Spontaneous deliveries
- Vaginal-operative childbirth
- Cesarean section on demand
- Amniocenteses from the 15th week of pregnancy
- 3-/4-D Ultrasound
The form of work required is full time. The salary will be later negotiated depending on the candidates professional experience. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional goals of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mejobs.ro/ro/
Contact: Raul Oros, Consultant Resurse Umane EGV Recruiting /Tel: 0259 211 121 / firstname.lastname@example.org