The position is available in Hessen, a west-central German state bordering Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and NRW.
The principle cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar, Limburg, Fulda, Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn.
The hospital in which the position is available offers state of the art medical treatment to its surrounding community. The hospital has the following medical departments:
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
Currently the hospital is looking for an experienced resident doctor for the Internal Medicine department.
The department of Internal Medicine has as focal points Gastroenterology and Cardiology. The department benefits of over 70 beds for inpatient treatment and works in tight collaboration with the hospitals other departments in order to ensure comprehensive medical treatment to its patients.
Investigation and treatment procedures:
- Ultrasound of the heart
- ECG, stress ECG, Holter Monitoring
- Long-term blood pressure monitoring
- Endoscopic investigation of the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Endoscopic examination of the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Removal of growths such as polyps and diseased tissue
- Hemostasis of the gastrointestinal tract by means of clips, injection and argon plasma coagulation
- Endoscopic treatment of vascular dilatation of the esophagus
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary depending on the candidates profile and experience. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Resident in Internal Medicine with a minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2 level with possibility to obtain the C1 diploma
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mejobs.ro/ro/
Contact: Raul Oros, Consultant Resurse Umane EGV Recruiting /Tel: 0259 211 121 / email@example.com.