The position is available in Denmark. The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
Specialist doctors in psychiatry:
For Denmark we are currently looking for specialist doctors in psychiatry with a working experience of at least 3 years as specialist doctors in the field of psychiatry and a good or advanced English language level.
- Specialist doctor in psychiatry with a working experience of at least 3 years in the field of psychiatry.
- Good/advanced English language level
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest.
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Approximately between € 83.000 and € 90.000 pr. year as a Staff Specialist depending on qualifications and functions
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 17% pension benefits
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mejobs.ro/ro/
Contact: Raul Oros, Consultant Resurse Umane EGV Recruiting /Tel: 0259 211 121 / email@example.com