The position is available in Denmark. The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
Staff Specialist in Psychiatric Sexology:
The hospital in which the position is available is currently looking for a Specialist Doctor in psychiatry to be responsible for the duty of chief physician for the outpatient clinic of sexology. The staff specialist can also expect tasks in the non-psychotic area.
Area of responsibilities:
- Independently attend to the daily clinical work under responsibility of the sub specialty chief physician.
- Ensuring continuity in every single patient’s course of treatment by means of cooperation with other sections and medical units.
- Ensuring an optimal treatment for every patient through a thoroughly psychiatric and medical evaluation.
- Manage the cross-functional treatment conferences with outlining plans of treatment and evaluations of current progress.
- Direct patient treatment, supervision and training of internal and external staff.
- Clinical supervision toward younger doctors
- Take part in the joint training program in the clinic
- Take part in relevant administrational meetings
- Ensuring medically optimal resource utilization and ensuring economic resource spending
- Specialist Doctor in Psychiatry
- Good/advanced English language level
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- It is a benefit likewise if the candidate has good teaching and supervisor experience, good communicational skills, good cooperation abilities in proportion to internal as well as external collaborators.
- A permanent contract with attractive conditions
- Close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team composed by pschologists, nurses, therapists and social workers.
- Possibility for personal development
- A 37 hour working week with great work-life balance possibility
- A salary approximately between 83000 and 90000 Euros/year as a Staff Specialist depending on qualifications and functions.
- A six week paid holiday and additional 17% pension benefits.
- A free six months intensive Danish medical language course in Budapest
- Language courses for your spouse and children
- Settlement assistance of 800 Euros monthly during language course with additional possibilities for financial support.
- Free accommodation for you and your family during the training course
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mejobs.ro/ro/
Contact: Raul Oros, Consultant Resurse Umane EGV Recruiting /Tel: 0259 211 121 / firstname.lastname@example.org.