The position is available in Sachsen, a German landlocked state bordering Brandenburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Thüringen, Bayern, the Czech Republic and Poland. It is the tenth-largest German state and the sixth most populous. For more info about Sachsen click here.
The hospital in which the position is available benefits of over 350 beds, offering basic and standard medical care to the surrounding community. The hospital has the following departments:
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Visceral Surgery
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
The department of pediatrics has the following focal points and procedures:
- Medical general care for patients from 0-18 years of age
- Care for newborns
- Development diagnostics
- Metabolic diagnostics
- Pediatric Radiology
- Long-term blood pressure measurement
- Gastroenterological diagnostics in collaboration with the internal department
- Postoperative nursing care after surgery, in collaboration with the Department of Surgery
- Postoperative care outpatient ENT surgical patients
The hospital is currently looking for a specialist doctor in pediatrics with experience as a specialist doctor, in return it offers a team oriented environment with close interdisciplinary collaboration, further training possibilities and help with the search for a home so that one can start work as soon as possible.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Pediatrics
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mejobs.ro/ro/
Contact: Raul Oros, Consultant Resurse Umane EGV Recruiting /Tel: 0259 211 121 / firstname.lastname@example.org